DealSumm is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our growing company, to develop and mature our development infrastructure and industry-leading product. You will design, implement and enable development processes and workflows, and establish stability and analytics within our product in collaboration with our great team.
- Play a key role in the company’s scale and growth by taking ownership of all DevOps-related needs.
- Implement CI\CD practices and processes.
- Take our cloud deployment strategy to the next level.
- Enable performance monitoring and logs aggregations.
- Research cloud strategies, architecture and best practices to improve securing, scalability and robustness, and take part in their implementation.
- Enable adherence to security standards.
- Cost control and management of cloud resources.
- Work closely with our entire R&D team.
- Formal education in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Team-oriented valuing effective communication and collaboration.
- Deep experience with a cloud platform such as AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Scripting and/or development experience with Python, Bash or similar.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration.
- Experience with DB management.
- Experience with monitoring and logging/analytics tools.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Understanding of computer networking and VPN.
- Understanding of Infrastructure-as-Code, and experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform or similar.
- Understanding of cloud security concepts in a SaaS environment.
- Understanding of central management of users and machines, such as ADFS or Azure ID.
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging and problem-analysis skills.
- Cloud – AWS
- CI/CD – Jenkins / TeamCity / Github Actions
- Container – Docker
- Container orchestration – Kubernetes / Docker Swarm
- Backend – Python, C, Django, REST, WebSockets, Services architecture
- Databases – MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Athena
- OS – Linux, Ubuntu
- Tools – Git, Jira