About the job
We need a system engineer who will configure/ design/ support infrastructure we are implementing.
We are already representing the best brands in fraud monitoring and AML. The position has a great potential to work in international projects.
The ideal candidate will help install, build, maintain and troubleshoot the systems we are implementing in banking infrastructure. They will work alongside engineers from UK, Israel and Turkish banks to ensure the highest levels of performance and ability, and manage any problems that arise.
· You have the experience about Linux, SQL at least 2 years
· You know the methodologies to work with international companies
· You are familiar with NoSQL DB
· BSc degree in Computer Engineering or similar academic disciplines
· Fundamentals in software applications
· Able to speak/ write in English
· Exposure in Docker and Elastic Search ecosystem
· Experience in TensorFlow
What we offer:
· Hybrid working model
· Ability to grow the business and the team
· Work in international projects
With around 20 professionals, DVA Bilisim A.S. is giving consultancy, making project management and doing implementation of analytics solutions to fight against fraud and financial crime.
DVA Bilisim is the local partner of world- class analytic tools in Turkey.
Recently, DVA has been awarded to implement ARIC™ Risk Hub to the largest bank of Turkey. With this implementation, the bank will be benefiting from world-class machine learning models to fight against financial crime.